FAQ's about the Kanab Heritage Museum:
- Where is the museum located? For detailed directions, please click this link: Driving to the Museum. For a map showing the exact location of the museum in Kanab City, click here.
- When is the museum open? Hours are from 10:00 am - 7:00 pm, Mon. - Sat., May through September.
- How can I contact the museum? You can call during regular museum hours: 435-644-3966
- Is there an admission fee? No, the museum is free to all visitors. A donation can be made if you wish.
- Can I bring my children to the museum? Visitors of all ages are welcome at the museum. We do, however, have many fragile items and so it is important to closely supervise your children during your visit. This museum can be a fabulous way to experience history in a very tangible way!
- Can I bring a group in for a tour? Tours can be given by prior arrangement. Please stop by or call 435-644-3966 during regular museum hours. If your group includes children, they must be closely supervised by adults.
- Can I purchase photos from the museum? Yes you can. During your visit you can request to buy a copy of photos that are in the museum's collection as long as the photo is accessible to the curator. (Some images are framed and may not have been digitized yet.) The price is based on the size and only covers the costs incurred by the museum.
- Can I donate items that I or my family own if the items are in keeping with the museum's collection? You can stop by during regularly scheduled hours or you can call the museum ( 435-644-3966) to talk with Deanna Glover, the museum's curator, about your potential gift.
- Is it possible to visit the museum during the off season? Contact Deanne Glover at (435-644-3966) and if she is available she would be happy to open the museum for you.